Learn A New Skill & Become Your Own Boss.
In this course you will learn everything about Microblading, the most innovative and fastest growing technique in the beauty industry! You can start making money right away and potentially earn up to six figures in your first year.
Learn to sculpt, correct, fill in, camouflage scars and redesign ordinary eyebrows for different face shapes and microblade with confidence! Create natural looking hair strokes, learn color theory, symmetry, plus receive 1-on-1 guidance and support.
Your clients will save time, have more freedom and feel better which makes this a very rewarding career.
Sulema Trevino has been teaching this course in both English and Spanish for over 25 years and continues to keep up with the latest techniques. Her curriculum will empower you to help others and start your own business!
2 Day Microblading Training for Beginners
Dates: Dates: July 24th and July 25th, 2022
Agenda: 9:30am – 5:30pm
Location: 33 SE 4th Street, Suite 101 Boca Raton, FL 33432
Prerequisite Course and Pre-Study are mandatory for you to complete before the class begins.
All links and materials will be emailed to you upon sign up.
You will become a certified cosmetic tattoo artist with this course.
- Day 1 – In Class Theory
- Day 2 – Hands On Learning & Practice on Live Models
Learn placement, mapping, movement, hair strokes, drawing, needle types, depth, symmetry, measurement & more.
TWO DAY COURSE INCLUDES:
- Proper Safety, Sanitation & Sterilization Protocols
- Product Knowledge & Supply List
- Preparation Of Work Station
- Color & Pigment Selection
- Client Consent Forms & Pre and Post Care Forms
- Proper Client Consultation
- Brow Mapping & Shaping
- Needle Positioning & Depth
- Hair Stroke Techniques
- Removal Technique
- Proper Healing Knowledge
- Resources On How To Acquire Proper Permits/Licensing
- Capturing High Quality Photos for Before and After Gallery
- Industry Insider Tips
- Business Development Advice
- Ongoing Support for 1 year
- Certification of Completion
- Lunch provided on both days
- Complimentary Starter Kit including everything you need for your first 10 procedures.
YOUR POTENTIAL REVENUE:
Average cost per Microblading procedure: $500.00
Average time per Microblading procedure: 2 hours
Profit or weekly income (based on 5 clients per week): $2,500 weekly
Annual Income (not including tips): $120,000
- No experience or prior training is required in order to participate in this course.
- The rules and regulations for this course are taught according to the State of Florida.
- For student’s traveling from different countries or states, it is your responsibility to research your own state or city regulations for microblading technicians.
COST: $2,500 USD
50% due upon sign up to receive pre-study material
Balance due by July 17, 2022